• Breaking News

    segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2016

    Inside London's first naked restaurant



    The staff wear nothing but shrubbery and diners get 'fruity' after clay cups full of organic white wine and avocado cocktails 


    • London's first naked restaurant, Bunyadi, opened its doors last night
    • Restaurant, in Elephant and Castle, has 46,000 people on waiting list  
    • Diners feast on five totally natural courses - and even cutlery is edible 
    • Emily Hodgkin, 24, and James Dunn, 31, visited on its opening night




    London's first naked restaurant - which boasts 46,000 people on its waiting list - opened its doors last night in a secret location in south east London. The head chef of London's newest out-there dining experience said he hoped that being nude will help diners concentrate on their food and encourage them to 'try new cuisines'. Only open for three months, Bunyadi claims it offers 'pure liberation', offering the experience of eating in its 'purest' form. But will the £69 tasting menu be the sole thing on everyone's mind?Two MailOnline journalists meet for the first time - naked - and share their experiences at Bunyadi from a male and Femail perspective.

    Emily's experience 

    On the way to the restaurant I realise I'm feeling pretty intense nerves, like first date nerves, which is weird because I never get naked on first dates.

    Being nude doesn't bother me at all - I'm more than happy with my body - and I'm feeling a sort of thrill knowing I'll soon be swanning around as naked as the day I was born.
    I picture myself as an ethereal creature, casting off my clothes and prancing around like one of Joseph Tomanek's Nymphs Dancing to Pan's Flute.

    There are certainly some Dionysian vibes in The Bunyadi. The waiters and waitresses are naked despite some leaves and flesh coloured underwear covering their most intimate parts. It's all very Ancient Grecian.

    Dialy Mail

    Nenhum comentário:

    Postar um comentário

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel